Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time has passed and is still passing

Stuff happened and then more stuff happened.
"Fruit Fly" had its premiere and now it's playing more festivals.
I have a different job that is as boring as you can imagine.
Difficult to see how I get from here to there.


Now less stuff is happening and it's barely worth mentioning.

currently engaged.

Wishing I was unemployed just so I could accomplish things outside of the purview of earning money to live.

There's an island in Japan called Izu Island where the resulting sulfur levels from an volcanic eruption a decade ago is the highest concentration of sulfur on the planet. And the Japanese government is paying people to live there and they spend their LIVES wearing gas masks.

I dreamed that I traveled to France via the Caltrain and my stop was a raised platform that they built inside of the large ruins of an old bell tower. You had to descend the crumbling spiraling staircase to reach ground level. But it wasn't too dark because most of the better part of a 45 degree arc in the tower had been eroded away to let the sun shine in.

When I reached the ground level I realized that my fiance was with me and that I had no idea where to go from here.

Someday I will write down all of my great ideas. But not today.


No comments: